July Nagoya Games Day: July 26th in Higashi Betsuin

Regular (and irregular) events in the Nagoya area can be posted up here. If you want to get your gaming fix, this is the place to look first.
Karantu
Veteran

Re: July Nagoya Games Day: July 26th in Higashi Betsuin

Post by Karantu » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:41 pm

There's been a case relatively near to me so I'm not going to be attending July's game day just to be sure. Unfortunately game days aren't essential and it's better to keep the risk as low as possible for everyone.

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:52 am

I'm 50/50 on whether I will make it or not. If I do go, it will be utterly unlivable once I get home after a selfish plunge into the nightmare realm of Covid contagion. Of course I work at a junior high school every day. Which can be best described as a seething cauldron of hundreds of children crawling on top of each other, but that's fine. :roll:
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Grantholomeu
Warrior

Post by Grantholomeu » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:34 pm

@The Underdweller

Is an afternoon game of Malifaux alright? I'm skyping with friends In the morning.

Also, I definitely need to reread the rules. You still probably know more than me just because of your knowledge from 2nd edition.
"If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems, and that's a big mistake."

The Underdweller
Champion

Post by The Underdweller » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:00 pm

Grantholomeu wrote: ↑
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:34 pm
@The Underdweller

Is an afternoon game of Malifaux alright? I'm skyping with friends In the morning.

Also, I definitely need to reread the rules. You still probably know more than me just because of your knowledge from 2nd edition.
Sure, from what time? Also, don't be too sure of my rules knowledge! I did skim them over a bit, and there only seem to be a few big changes compared to 2nd ed. Although there are apparently a lot of new "must have" models that I wasn't aware of.

@Balloonacorn, I wouldn't mind trying Bloodbowl in the morning, if you don't mind that I am not very good at it.

Jye Nicolson
Veteran

Post by Jye Nicolson » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:23 am

Karantu wrote: ↑
Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:41 pm
There's been a case relatively near to me so I'm not going to be attending July's game day just to be sure. Unfortunately game days aren't essential and it's better to keep the risk as low as possible for everyone.
We'll miss you but thanks for making the responsible call. I guess we're all nervously watching for second wave infections in our circles now 🤷‍♂️

Grantholomeu
Warrior

Post by Grantholomeu » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:03 am

The Underdweller wrote: ↑
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:00 pm

Sure, from what time? Also, don't be too sure of my rules knowledge! I did skim them over a bit, and there only seem to be a few big changes compared to 2nd ed. Although there are apparently a lot of new "must have" models that I wasn't aware of.
Let's shoot for 12:30.
"If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems, and that's a big mistake."

The Underdweller
Champion

Post by The Underdweller » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:33 am

Grantholomeu wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:03 am
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:00 pm

Let's shoot for 12:30.
Sure

The Underdweller
Champion

Post by The Underdweller » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:01 am

Balloonacorn wrote: ↑
Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:06 pm
I will be there

I hope to get a game of Blood Bowl in otherwise I will be bringing a Patrol size (25 PL) force for some 40k fun.
Also Rob said to tell you he is coming and he is bringing Blood Bowl.

Balloonacorn
Warrior

Post by Balloonacorn » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:54 am

Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:01 am
Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:06 pm
I will be there

I hope to get a game of Blood Bowl in otherwise I will be bringing a Patrol size (25 PL) force for some 40k fun.
Also Rob said to tell you he is coming and he is bringing Blood Bowl.
Thank you.

Yes, I will be playing Blood Bowl in the AM. So I am looking for a patrol sized game of 9th in the PM
Malerion in transition

Jye Nicolson
Veteran

Post by Jye Nicolson » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:52 am

Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:54 am
Yes, I will be playing Blood Bowl in the AM. So I am looking for a patrol sized game of 9th in the PM
That should be no problem. I don't think we're lining up games but we'll make sure everyone gets to play. If numbers are uneven we can probably do a 50PL vs 2x25PL game on one table?

Return to “Monthly Gaming Days and Meetings”